KG to PG
The course curriculum designed for KISS is unique, for it incorporates vocational training with the formal education, thus making a child educated and self sufficient. While the formal education from KG to PG instills confidence in them to face the challenges of the modern world, the other curricular activities with an impetus to their traditional and cultural heritage help them remain integrated to their society.
KISS-CBSE: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) curriculum has been introduced as an alternative curriculum in KISS with student strength of 800. The curriculum is taught from Class 1 to Class 8 at present. Medium of instruction is English.
KISS-Vernacular School: KISS-Vernacular School is affiliated to Board of Secondary Education, Odisha for Class 1 to Class 10 and Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha for 10+2. Medium of instruction is Odia for Class 1 to Class 10 and English for 10+2.
Degree in Arts, Commerce, Science, BBA & BCA (KIIT University)
Post graduation in 27 subjects (KIIT University)
Besides formal education, KISS also imparts :
- Vocational Training
- Mother tongue based multilingual education for primary students
- NCC, NSS, Scout & Guide, Youth Red Cross
- English classes through the English Access Microscholarship Program
- Follows course and syllabus prescribed by the Directorate of Elementary and Secondary Education, Govt of Odisha
- Affiliated to Board of Secondary Education, Odisha and Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha
- Qualified and committed teachers
- The medium of teaching is Odia with English as a compulsory subject from Std IV onwards
- School hour is from 7.00 am to 5.30 pm with a lunch break of 2 hours.
In line with the objective of making each tribal child, who comes here, economically self dependent, KISS introduced Bachelors and Masters degree courses in 2008. These courses, which are offered under KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, provides unique opportunity of further study to tribal students of Odisha as well as other states of the country. KISS has put in place a qualified team of faculty.